Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stretch your imagination frustration

I have to say I was a little frustrated with this cartridge when trying to make a card and layering it.  I tried to do what I do when using the Wild Card cart(love, love the Wild Card cart).  Does not work the same, when you try to use the card button and then try to layer it doesn't work. :(  I went to mypinkstamper.com youtube videos to see if she had any answers and the card she made on the video was really cute, but she seemed to have the same issue.  Well anyways if anyone has any tips on how to use this cart let me know.  This is the card I made using it, but if you look close you can see I had trouble with the layering (it was either too small or too big).  I wasted a lot of paper.  I do have to say despite the issues with it the card, turned out pretty cute. 
Recipe:
Stretch your Imagination cricut cart.
SU Rich Razzleberry, Cameo coral, Razzleberry lemonade, Barely banana
Sping mix vintage button from papertrayink.com
Lemon tart saddle stitch ribbon
The stamp is from Michaels, I found it one of the $1 baskets

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I really like the pink and yellow color combo, they look great together. I don't have that cart but I think Christina over at Creations with Christina did a series of videos on this cartridge, maybe she can give you some tips. Good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I will make it over there and see what I can find.:)

    ReplyDelete