Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge NSD #6

My 10yr old daughter and I made bookmarks together.  I had made some at my card making club and she loved them so much that she thought she would like to make some.  These are the one she put together.  It was a lot of fun to create something with her.

Recipe:
K&company Daisy
Blue gem from Recollections value pack
SU paper Cut 7" x 2"
DCWV Pocket full of posies stack (love, love, this paper)
Cuttlebug embosssing folders (Stylized flowers, Textile)
Ribbon I picked up from various places
I had her put another layer of paper on the back to make it more sturdy (she chose SU whisper white)

P.S. She was soooo excited I placed it on my blog.  It made her feel so special. :) 

1 comment:

  1. They are very special ! Lovely I love the embossing, you've inspired me I'm going to make a book mark next !

    ReplyDelete