Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not so perfect card



Last weekend I received my goodies from customcrops.com. I was so excited. I had finally gotten the Cuttlebug and some embossing folders, a fabulously cute stamp set from "My Cute stamps" called "Circus Animals", and another Cricut cart. "From my Kitchen". If you have never been to their site, they always have some awesome deals going. I buy all my Cricut carts. from them because they are the cheapest I've found so far (I buy them when they are on sale).   I can hardly resist the "Buy $100 and get free shipping". (and I may or may not of bought just one more Cricut cart. this weekend from them.) If anyone knows where else I can get inexpensive carts. let me know. I'm always looking for a deal. I live in rural Alaska where there are no roads in or out of our town, so shopping for crafts is all on the Internet. (No Hobby Lobby here)

Anyways... after the kids went to bed, my husband and I sat down to watch a movie. I just couldn't help it, I kept getting the itch to play with my new stuff. Well I didn't want to neglect my husband, so I brought my things out to the living room. I didn't want to damage the coffee table, so I brought out a Rubbermaid container. "What?!!"you say, "Stamping on a Rubbermaid container?! NO!!". Well I did :(.  The elephant came out perfect, but the Happy Birthday, not so perfect. I knew better then to stamp on a weak surface and I did it anyway. I still love my little elephant card though and wanted to share it with you. Isn't he the cutest thing. I could definitely get addicted to these stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment