Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love Aubree Card





Here's a quick card I made in between trying to get other things done. I'm getting ready for our town's Art Guild Auction and getting my two year old ready to go to a birthday party. It's her first party she's ever been too. I won't be able to take her:( because of the auction (I'm the secretary. How that happened, I'll never know.).



Here's the card I made for her to take. I had her sign the inside. My 10 yr old was appalled that I would let her scribble in it. Little does she know I let her do the same thing when she was little.



Recipe:



Paisley Cricut cart. Frog cut at 2 3/4



SU pink passion cut at 5 1/2 by 8 1/2



DCWV paper glitter stack



SU tempting turquoise, basic black



SU ribbon (might be discontinued, but you can buy yellow dot ribbon from papertrayink.com)



K&company daisies (LOVE these daisies)



Hope you enjoy the card.












No comments:

Post a Comment