Monday, February 18, 2013

365 card challenge "Patchwork"





TADAH!

O.K.  another challenge...."Patchwork" from 365cards.blogspot.com.  Hop on over to their blog if you are interested in participating.  This card was done fairly quickly, due to the fact I used all scraps.  Even the embossed piece was from my heaping scrap pile.  My lovely sister introduced me to a thing called "zentangles".  It's a form of doodling, that tends to be quite relaxing (we could all use a little of that).  And who can't doodle!  I mean really.  :)   I think you'll be seeing me do a little more of that when I can.  Anyways, I incorporated that into the flowers.  Everything I used for this was Stampin Up.  I'm not sure which patterned paper pack it came from.  I'm sure it's from a discontinued pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment