Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

 The girls stayed up late the night before Father's Day making their dad a card.  I think they did a great job!  The cards turned out awesome and it was fun spending time with them.

Here are Ashley's cards.  She made one for her dad and stepdad.


Here's the card Michaella made for her Daddy.


Here's the card I made for my Dad.  I got the Shirt idea from YouTube.  I thought it was so fun, and surprisingly easy.  I used SU stamp, brads and paper.


The girls wanted to give their dad a picture, but the youngest insisted on wearing her PJs.  We took so many and the two oldest really enjoyed the "fashion shoot", but the youngest only wanted a couple of pictures outside.   Then when their dad came home they dog piled him, so I had to get some pictures.  These are only a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment