Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge #7 Make a Scrapbook Page

We didn't get started until late afternoon here in Alaska, so most of the challenges were already started.  We  did ours out of order...which ever we were inspired to do first.
I wanted to get started on my 11 year old's baby book, so I cropped photos and made the very first page to it last night.  It was fun to go through the pictures with her and tell her the story of when she was born...It was one of the happiest days in my life. :)  


Recipe:
All SU paper, ribbon, scallop punch and pearl accent
My cricut friend's Storybook cart.
Serenade cart.
The letters and numbers from my Gypsy
Prima flowers

Here's the link to this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page for a beautiful little girl!! She is a true pleasure to be around!! It was a wonderful thing to scrap for Mother's day weekend. The colors and embellishments just scream baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete